Please Welcome David C. Anderson

New Subscriber(s): David C. Anderson
Email Address is: dca873@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Langhorne, PA

Car(s) owned: None I do have a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus 4dr LXI. :-)

Self-Introduction: Good day,
        My name is David I also am good chat buddies with Robert Sole!!! :-)
I am 29 yrs old and I am married to my beautiful wife Gloria for 5yrs.  I am
a Managed Care Coordinator for a big hospital in NJ.  I love Chryslers esp!
1965 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr htp's.

My love for them started when my Dad had his from 1968 to 1986, he came from
Jamacia in 1968 and he told my uncle he only wants Chryslers and funny:-) at
a Ford dealership a White and blk 65 Newyorker came in with only 86 miles,
My dad fell in love with the car!

He spoke with the dealer and then the orig owner was a DR who parked it for
3yrs and told my dad it was never on the highway yet! it still had the
factory plastic cover on the pass and rear seats :-) My dad bought it for
3,200 and it became the car we all knew as the Chrysler it never broke down
or cut off it was the greatist car ive ever seen it was great to travel in
every weekend! we all learned to drive off the Chrysler! it went over
600,000 plus miles all orig until a collector bought it from Dad. I was 13
and I beg him to store it somewhere for me but now he said he wished he did
cause I love those cars so much I will not rest until I obtain one my wife
said she will help me in my quest cause the Chrysler is like a family member
to me many great times and story's.  Oh! the car is in Niagra Falls with the
collector today still running and un molested! like Dada had it. Please
contact me I save all the pictures from your sight on my computer at home
and my office!! God Bless

David Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!