'59 with a mind of it's own

A few days ago I finally had a day off after a long exhausting week, and looked forward to driving my Imperial. After sitting in the parking lot for around five days, I figured I'd have a good bout getting it started. Much to my surprise, it turned over on the first crank, and was running smoother, and more powerful than it has since I started my carburetor follies. It was so quiet at idle, I didn't even know it was still running. The creaks from the front suspension were also gone, and for the first time I felt what it must have been like to drive one of these beauties off the showroom floor. I then took it home, and washed it in order to restore it to it's Imperial rank and file. It's still running great, and I have no idea of why it suddenly started running so well. The only explanation I have is because I love it so much!
Bill '59 Crown