More Mrs. Blueberry pictures

Hugh, Good to see your car up and running. Had my 58 Vert in the shop for some carb work, but tell me I need a new or rebuilt one. Any ideas where such an animal can be had? One on eBay right now, but no idea of how good or bad it is? Even questioned the seller and says he doesn't know either. Pays your money and takes your chances! Denny, Redwood City, Ca.

http://www.58imperial.com/photoalbum