Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

I want to thank everyone who gave their insight on the 2-4barrel issue. I am
not a racer though I must admit that I do have somewhat of a leadfoot. What I
like about a dual carb set-up is the way it looks rathen than its
performance. When I get my 58 restored (or at least running/driving) I do not
think that I'll do any 100 mph driving. That would be careless and unsafe. A
58 Crown coupe is a car made for cruising rather than racing. I have a lot of
work ahead of me as I will, with my dad's help, be re-ringing the pistons and
replacing all the gaskets of the engine. I'm simply throwing ideas out to the
members to get feedback. In the end, I'll probably do the engine in its stock
form, though I'm toying with the idea of electronic ignition. Only the future
will tell. Bye for now folks.

           Doug
           58 Crown coupe