Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

Doug, in order to do the conversion right, you may have to use the proper
camshaft.  My guess is that the 300s that came with the dual carb setup had
larger cams.  If I am correct, using miss-matched parts might deteriorate
performance.

Before you consider converting your engine to the higher power output, ask
yourself if this is what you rally want.  If you like to drive your car fast,
it may be worth sacrificing some low end torque for high speed.  If you like to
rev the gears all the way to 4500 or 5000 rpm, and if you enjoy occasional over
100 mph driving, the dual carb is for you.  If you don't care for the above,
don't bother.

D^2