Hi Bucks '81 @ Barrett-Jackson

Check this one out:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/salesresults.asp?auctionid=45&page=6

You have to cut & paste it won't fit.  Otherwise just go to
www.barrett-jackson.com and check the results for scottsdale.
This is a sweet 22K mile burgundy coupe with curb feelers!
Allegedly built for Fred Astaire and owned by his family.  Converted to carb
@ Iacocca's suggestion?!?!?!?
$15,000.00!
If I'm lucky that isn't all for the celebrity. Of course 'cudas like mine
are going bidding to $33,000+ and not meeting reserve. They even sold a Nash
Bridges clone car for $148,500 and that '68 Charger GTS (Viper running gear)
for $113,400, so things aren't going cheap out there. But it's neat to see a
J-body (Y-body) (Chrysler) Imperial going for decent money.
Rob