1966 Imperial Crown in the movies

Caught the first part of the movie "Gambit" this weekend.  It stared
Michael Cain and Shirley Maclaine and was set somewhere in Morocco.  They
were attempting to steal something from the richest man in the world.  In
the beginning of the movie, Michael was going through the scheme he had
come up with to get into this man's penthouse.  It entailed him getting
into a blue or black 66 Crown, driving it up to the garage doors of the
building where the victims three Rolls were housed and blowing the horn to
draw out the mechanic.  Once Michael incapacitates the mechanic, he cruises
the very swank Imperial into the garage next to the Rolls.  Somewhat shows
the very slight difference in size between the two makes at that time in
their histories.  A very good shot of the as-of-yet unmarred rear bumper of
the Imperial and a nice chance to hear it whisper into the garage sounding
as it did new.  Now if I could get my 64 to idle that well!  Don't know if
it ever showed up again in the movie but It did get a good 1 1/2 to 2
minutes of screen time.  I think when he entered the car initially, there
was either a 65 or 66 New Yorker or 300 parked behind it.  The movie came
out in 66 and since the Imperial was definitely a 66, I would imagine that
the Chrysler was also.  I thought that if they were intending to insinuate
that everything was upscale with their operation, they would have used a
LeBaron but they may have just used whatever Chrysler gave them to use.

Bobby
64 Crown (back on the road again!)
65 New Yorker 6 window town sedan
67 Sedan DeVille