A/C Removal

These cars weigh so much, a little extra weight from the AC compressor won't
make any difference.  Do not expect your car to be faster if you remove the
AC.  Who knows, you might decide to fix it one day, or if you sell it, the car
may have a bit more value with all the AC components in place waiting to be
repaired.  One of my 68's, the Sedan has non-working AC for a long-long time.

D^2, 2x68s