'67 Imp with a '68 nose

it was probably preferable since from the outside the car looked like a 68 and people were very style concious than.so why noy even if it cost a little more and they were up to date with the jones
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '67 Imp with a '68 nose

Thank you very much for the info!!!  My dad and I went out to the car and got under it to check everything out and make sure the frame and suspension was sound and found good news:  its all straight and unharmed.  I found out that the first owner's wife had "bumped" the grill and fender and the body shop used what they could get to repair the car.  I was very happy to find out that the damage had only been cosmetic.  After thinking about it for a while I decided that I liked the 68 front clip on the 67, it gives the car character,lol.  I'm sending the heads in to get them reworked next weekend and I will be back on the road with my 1/2 67 Imperial in two weeks.

                                                                Thanks again,
                                                                        Eddie V.