----- Original Message -----
From: "Norm" <norm@xxxxxxxxx>

extinguished quickly!).  Where there's fuel spraying and igniting though
you've got a significant problem and recovery expense, fire extinguisher
or not.  Fortunately this is preventable in large extent by making sure
fuel hoses are in good shape and well clamped, something we all do once a
season right?  <g>  Well, I try to anyway.  HTH, Norm