Please WELCOME Michael Shatz (had 1956)

Michael.  The 56 is indeed one of the most beautiful models.  There is a fellow
in San Antonio (his first name is George) that owns a black 56 four door hard
top.  Also, I recently visited a 56 coupe that was for sale here in Austin, but
needed total estoration (it has been sold now).  Very nice styling.

Welcome to the club, and I am sure you will hear shortly from another San
Antonio member, Hugh, that is enjoying his finned 58, also with a Hemi engine
as the 56.  I got a ride in his 58, which I trully enjoyed.

D^2, 68 Sedan, 68 LeBaron, Austin TX