about my "67and a half" Imp...

Thank you all for your help in figuring this one out!!!  I found out today
after looking carefully at the grill of my Imperial  that it has been
changed.  I believe I am going to  go ahead and leave  the 68 grill in for
awhile but its  still nice to know all the facts about a  car you care
about.   I'll stay in touch and thanks again.
                                                Talk to Ya Later,
                                                                Eddie
Villasana