65 body tag

   Hello Bill And List.. here is the certicard information I cannot get
to the car to open the door .I had put it in a freight container to keep
it out of the winter weather,because I had spent a small fortune
getting  all the body work  done. ..and  also to keep it safe ,( away
from my wifes  sledge hammer due to my love affair with the car),,, just
kidding. anyway here is the certicard info..     Y253 232776
                                                  owners name
                                                  address
                                                 city and
state                delivered

               09 25   5
                                                  body y25   trim m9r
paint 881        Thank You for your response ..  It is greatly
appreciated .. Mark