1973 idler arm conversion problem - saw that msg.

--- Robin Giesbrecht <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jim at collectorsautosupply.com has posted a message offering these
> idler
> arms for $95.00 .

Thank you, I did read that message.

In his message, he said that $95 was for a 1965-73 Chrysler.  I wrote to
him for clarification, and he confirmed that he was referring to a 65-73
full size chrysler part and had offered the conversion to this chrysler
item successfully with others.

I tried to replicate this, but it does not work.  The arm's too short.  It
throws everything else out of whack on the passenger side steering
linkage, and Dick B's assertions proved quite true.

-K

Dick, you get the vocabulary prize of the day for referring to Ackerman.
That was a good one!