how classic dealers can get you: true stories

how classic dealers can get you: true stories

I think you misintrepreted what I said.  I didn't say it was right, or
justified, for a customer to lie to a dealer because they expect the dealer
to lie to them.  I only offered that as one possible explanation of why a
customer might lie.  Not condoning it in any way, just making the
observation.

I think we ought to let this drop at this point.  It's getting kind of off
target.  Sorry if I roused your ire.

Mark