how classic dealers can get you: true stories

how classic dealers can get you: true stories

Doug,

   You mean that we're ALL DISHONEST?, Let me tell you about a few customers....
Doug, I admit there are some like you describe, but PLEASE, I take offense to blanket statements like that.
GOOD business practice usually weeds out the bad apples.

I have been in the car business for over 30 years, and I take pride in what I do

If anyone wants to continue this thread, let's take it private.

Ron
My.02