Checking On An E-mail

Hello All,
Just a quick question to the general membership. Has anyone else received an e-mail from a Jim Schwantes? His on line address is Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx He asked advice regarding his poster business. He acted as if my input was VITAL to his business decision. If this is indeed a legitimate offering  -- I would be happy to give him my input.  However -- my natural inclination (as a 25 year veteran of sales) is to assume this is a "come on".
                                                          Allan From Billings,Montana