67 Windshield

Hi all; I just found out that there is a NOS windshield for a 67 Crown
available. I hunted and advertised for one for a long time. I have since
acquired 2 parts cars with good glass (more in them later). Don in Petaluma
just called. He works for a glass company there. He is asking $175.00. His
#'s are: work 707-763-2477 & home 707-773-3824
    Larry
    67 4DRHT
    67 Crown Coupe X2