58: Of Bicycles & Imperials

I know this has the potential to get way off Imperial base pretty damn fast,
but it starts off that way, and, unless you really have something
constructive to add, I suggest you send other replies directly to me, so the
poor old ImpCops don't have to wade in and stop and an off topic thread.

I am keen to find a bicycle that will fit into the trunk of my '58 Imperial.
I assume this means a folding one because, big as it is, it won't hold a
regular bicycle.  Does anyone know of a good one?

I live in Texas, but DON'T have a pick up.  I don't want to add one of those
bike carriers.  It would look pretty trashy on an Imperial.  There are some
great places to go bike riding in Texas, but the roads themselves are too
dangerous, not to mention the hideous distances involved getting there.

Hugh