90's Imp hi jackers

I did it on mine.  All that was involved was three things:
1)  Replace front strut assemblies with assemblies from a non-front air
suspension car.
2)  Remove rear shocks and gradually let rear axle drop.  Replace air bags
with coils springs and be sure to put in the coil spring cushions.
3)  Replace rear shocks with either standard or air shocks.

Be sure that no lines or hoses from old air suspension are in the way.  Now
have the car aligned.  That's all there is to it.  The only thing that will
be not quite right is the mounting plate on a 4 wheel air car is different
from ones with a coils spring from the factory.  What this means is the coil
spring cushion will not snap in to the pad on the axle like it did on the
old car, but the spring will keep it there.

If you have overhead display, it will display now always display CHECK AIR
SUSPENSION.  Have not tried to find a way around that yet.

Mark
1990 Chrysler Imperial
1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager LE
1994 Chrysler LeBaron LX convertible