On the road again

Thanks Roger,
I could run a hose from the outlet to the inlet, but they are so close together that it would probably crimp the hose, unless I used a long piece and ran it around the air cleaner. I was also wondering where the thermostat is, and am I by passing it by not going through the heater core? The car is running at normal temperature, stays at 190 degrees during freeway travel, and goes up to about 200 in city traffic.
Bill '59 Crown