chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 9:44 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Hal Coble

New Subscriber(s): Hal Coble
Email Address is: hal@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta, GA

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown (Metallic Blue)

Self-Introduction: I am new to the car collector world.  I purchased my
Imperial from my uncle who owned it for 5 years.  He purchased it from the
original owner in Amarillo, Texas.  It has 70,000 original miles.  It needs
minor mechanical work.  I am anxious to learn about Imperials, their history
and unique facts about them.  Hal Coble