No Subject

Hi everybody on the IML list.

My name is Anders Nilsson and I live in the South of Sweden and I'm a new
member of this mailing-list.
For two months ago I sold my Plymouth Barracuda 2-door HT -67, build like
show car and I bought my
Imperial 59.

It is an Imperial Crown 4-door hardtop South Hampton -59.
For three weeks ago I replaced the gear box . The old gear box look like
explosion inside.

This car came to Sweden in the early 90 and it is an old diplomatic car
from Kentucky state
and there is only 43 in the Swedish register

This is the way the car is equipped:

Power steering
Power brakes
Air condition, and this version is dual-type. Original Chrysler AC
8 steps auto pilot
6 way electrical seat, this seat is type swirvelseats.
Original radio
Electrical window lifts
Central locks
Automatic head beam changer
Deck lid
Automatic rear mirror
Power antenna
Most of this equipment is standard but some is option

I also own two Studebakers. One -55 coupe and one 4-doors. The 4-door is
rebuild two 2-doors lead sleed.
Chopped 4 inch and channeled 3 inch....

I wish you all a Happy New year and take good care of all Imperials!!!

Regards

Anders