4160 to AVS swap(was Re:IML: Imperials and Imperialists)

4160 to AVS swap(was Re:IML: Imperials and Imperialists)

Just a couple of pennies about the swapout of the Holley. I have talked to
numerous aquaintances about this since I have the original 3667 on the '67 and
it still has its problems(leaks, flooding, etc). I do want to retire this carb
to the shelf, but these people say go ahead and get a new Holley. They say the
new ones don't have any of the problems the old ones did. So if you are looking
to replace and other swaps look involved, maybe going with brand new might be
the ticket. Has anyone been this route and can attest to this? Yay or nay?

Dave
'67 Haze green sedan
Covington, Wa