console and buckets

Consoles were available on New Yorkers-- in either the 2 dr. hardtop or the 4
dr.-- from '67 until at least 1970 . . . they may have been available on other
years, I don't know.  But not on Imperials, to my knowledge.  However, it's
possible someone took a NYer console and put it in an Imperial.  (But then,
they'd have to change from a column shift to a floor shift, or have a funny
looking console.)