webpage updates

I just updated my webpage with a couple of pictures of the HV oilpump and
the MSD 5C installation on the 440!
Enjoy!

PS
If anyone has more info on the MSD 5C I'd appreciate all I can get. It has
the proprietary Chrysler connector on it which is great (no snipping wires)
and does multiple sparks, but it seems that MSD doesn't reference it anymore
and nowhere on the web have I found info on it.

Carl
http://www.robdiesel.com