1972 two door in Mopar Collector's Guide

1972 two door in Mopar Collector's Guide

 This ad is in the latest Mopar Collector's Guide Magazine, my garage is (over) full and the piggy bank is near empty. I hope someone from the list gets it, it sounds like a very unusual car.

Chris
72 Lebaron etc,etc.

The ad reads:

   1972 Imperial two door hardtop, rare factory power sunroof car, light blue with blue leather interior, bucket seats, power everything, cruise, loaded to the hilt, original 440, 63K original miles, been garaged sitting on jacks since 1979, may be 1 of 1 car   $5000 obo   904-757-4957 ask for Glenn , in Florida