Aerodynamics

Kenyon wrote:
==================
After extensive and exhausting research, I have been able to prove that
the 1960 Imperial body shape IS the pinnacle of crosswind-cheating aero
design.  So good, in fact, that they just gave up trying to refine it
about a year later.  I'll publish my mathematical proof soon.

Take that you 1958 owners!
==================

Hey,

Check out the article with Sinatra talking to Iaccoca in the 80s pages.
(The Chairman of the Board Meets the Chairman of the Board)

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1981/Literature/Ads/index.htm

THESE cars were tested in a wind tunnel and are the 'Slipperiest' of
aerodynamic cars!  Besides, "lots of chrome looks dated".

(He he he,  JUST KIDDING!!!  I happen to LOVE lots of chrome!!)

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!