The Golden Age of Imperial Ownership?

I don't know if I should take offence of an Imperial being compared to a
Lexus. Imperials were made in the age of true luxury cars. The construction,
strength, and power put into Imperials is something a Lexus can only dream
of. Today there are few true luxury cars. Any little plastic econo-box gets a
halfway exotic name stuck on it and that's supposed to be a luxury car. It
would be more fair to say that Lexus is striving to be the Imperial of our
time.

         58 Crown coupe