From: wonderindo
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: IML: young enthusiast

Chris,

Well, you are not the only one, and you are just normal. As fellow young generation enthusiast from oversea, my brother and I are barely in our early 20's and thanks to our father, are fond of classic cars. Dad introduced us with classics and sorts of restoration, rallies and vintage tours ever since early age. It is normal to have great love for antique cars. However, we drive modern cars as daily driver (because the condition force us to do so).

All of classics enthusiast (especially the younger generations), keep the job going and you always have a place to consult the kind experts in IML.

Dedy
'54 imp limo
'67 coronet
'51 ford