60 roof inserts

I have a set that can be used as templates or even damaged in the process
if you're willing to send a new set in exchange.  The condition here would
be that you're positive that you can do it and will follow through on the
project.  I don't feel like tearing mine out and shipping them unless its
a sure-thing.

That makes 3 of us that want them.

Ebay and the rest of the list probably contain several more.

I'd think that you could get $40-$50 per set on ebay every so often, but
that's speculation on a reason to think about making a jig for this sort
of thing.

-Kenyon