Subject lines (was IML: 77NYB Duel Exhaust)

I sent the message below to Merc1Doc@xxxxxxx privately and he tried to defeat me by having my message returned because I am not in his address book so I will defeat him this way:

I wrote to him:

Hm-m-m!  Duel exhausts?  Are they fighting?

 Merc1Doc@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Folks  You got me looking! I have a 77 NYB with a 69 K 440 with AVS the orig 440 with LB wouldn't pull my 31' Airstream. I had them Install duel exhaust with only glass packs, It goes down from headers straight back Under the Axle. Have Air shocks and never had a problem with it, was installed in 81  Asa  56,69,77,81

Do you Yahoo!?