Please Welcome a new member Chris Bray 1965

Please Welcome a new member Chris Bray 1965

New Subscriber(s): Chris Bray
Email Address is: braysautobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Malone, WI

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown 2dr HT (light metallic blue, black top, light blue
interior).

Self-Introduction: Hi, my name is Chris, and I'm a new member. I'm from
Malone, Wisconsin and run an auto-body shop there. I have a great love for
the fin-era Imperials.  The 65 Crown Coupe I'm fixing up will be for sale as
soon as I get it painted and install the new carpet and re-upholstered
seats.  I'm selling it in order to hopefully purchase a 1960 Crown 4dr Sedan
from my buddy.

If I can acquire this 60 Crown, I will be looking for some miscellaneous
parts, such as:  front blinker lenses, crown inserts for brows above
headlights, rear door handles, and a gas door.  If anyone has this stuff,
please let me know.

Thank you!!
Chris