San Antonio visitor

Robert McAtee of Colorado will be in San Antonio from the 18th to the 25th
of December.  I would hope he would get to see more in the way of Imperials
that my ratty old 58 and 73.  Towards that end, why don't we try to have
some kind of get together.  I propose that we might try meeting on either
Saturday or Sunday in Marble Falls.    Chuck Ariens has his splendid 81, and
maybe a few Austinites could wend their way over, too.  There is a pretty
direct route there from Austin.

There are good places to eat there plus there is a spectacular Christmas
display by the lake that has over one million lights.  "My" museum only puts
up around 50,000, but we have lighted moving full size train and antique
fire trucks rides to make up the shortfall, plus a certain 58 Imperial
usually gets into the act, with rope lights and the ever obligatory disco
ball.

I dare say Robert will be forced to visit the museum, too, but I thought it
would be nice to invite others to come out to play and Marble Falls is a
neat place.

Hugh

PS.  George with the '56 in San Antonio, please contact me if you are still
on the list.  Even if it isn't mobile, it would be cool if we could come
vista your lovely all black Imperial.