1990 Imperial Repairs

In August of this year, I bought a nice little 1990 Imperial.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/index.htm
The car is in very good condition but it did need some repairs before I could
get an approved safety inspection neccessary for getting registration.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/Repairs/index.htm
In particular, I just wanted to share the body work I have been doing on the
car.  Please keep in mind this is my first attempt at welding in over 20 years
and my first use of a MIG.  I am not using gas although it does a nicer job.
For convenience, I am using flux core wire.  The car had some rust out near the
right and left kick panels as well as some under the right rocker panel.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/Repairs/Rust/index.htm
As you can see on the above web page, I have cut out the old and welded in the
"new".  The patch material came from the hood of a parted out 1976 Chrysler
Town & Country station wagon.  Just last night, I completed the majority of the
welding.  There is a little to finish up today and then I can spread the seam
sealer tar like stuff over my work and then take the car for inspection again
on Monday.  I haven't been concerned too much about the way my welding looks,
rather that it is sufficiently strong to do the job.