Imperial related stuff

If the club or people on the list  are interested in T-shirts, sweatshirts,
golf shirts, jackets, etc;  mugs, and other advertising specialties,  I deal
with a local company that will supply shirts/jackets/sweatshirts, and
anything else they can use the same screen on, including multiple colors and
count all the different items toward the minimum order of 25.   For example
I just got 25 shirts for a class reunion. Each shirt was $7.22.  The art
charge was $35, and since I will use the art again, there will be no further
charge for that.  Initial screen charge was $18 per color to be printed.
Since we will use these screens again, the next order will be $12 per color.
My price on these beat the price from the school's supplier by about $1.50 a
shirt, and they had been ordering a few hundred at a time.  The 100 item
price here is $6.22.
    They supplied white mugs screened 1 color, with a gold rim, delivered to
Detroit for $1.87 each including all charges. Minimum order for this price
is 144.
    If anyone is interested, contact me at harvey5691@xxxxxxx .

John