Re:1960-6 door interchange on 4d cars

The 1960 doors went onto the 1963 donor car and were a match.

My pal Lowell says that the side trim on 61 & 62 don't match, but that 63
and 60 are interchangeable, with the type of fastener used to hold the
trim on being the only difference.

The two rear doors from my car had glass in them, and fit the 63 well.
Perhaps I can squeak by and have the front glass work too, despite the
prediction that it should not?  Here's to optimism.

I'll try them out soon and see what happens.

-Kenyon
Owner of non-rusted doors (hooray!)