digital dashes

Hi,

Just for the record.  I bought a used 1990 Le Baron that has a digital dash.  When I was scanning in the brochure for the 1990 Imps I realized that the digital dash in the Le Baron and the Imp look to be the same.

There you go, if you are in need of a replacement, or want to 'upgrade'.

Also, I have had my Imp up to 75 MPH or so but never 85.  If I get the chance . . .

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA