(SF Bay Area) Trip to Lowell's Place - 2 weeks away --> 9/28

(SF Bay Area) Trip to Lowell's Place - 2 weeks away --> 9/28

A freindly reminder:

We are going to take a trip out to Lowell Howe's place to
visit with him and give him some positive energy.  If you
are reading this and live within driving distance of Tracy,
CA or the Bay Area, I invite you to join us.

After socializing with Lowell, we will stop at the
Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville as a group.  A fellow
IML'er is a member there and I am expecting to have a good
romp through the museum.  This museum is one of the nicest
on the west coast, and possibly the world, so I think that
it's well worth the time.

Lowell has announced that he will be happy to host us but
will not be conducting business that day.  If there's
something that you know that you want, call now, send $$
and pick up the day of the visit.  You can also shop and
reserve, but not buy and take that day.

If interested, please see this link:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm

I'd appreciate an RSVP to me off list soon if you fancy
joining us.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area