'62 Convertible Spotted

Hello List,

        I spotted a '62, triple black Crown Convertible today in West Palm
Beach.
It was in the lot of the "Palm Beach Garage" on South Dixie Highway.  The
condition was very good.  The only thing I saw that was questionable was
the upholstery.  It looked like vinyl.  Wasn't leather standard?  Owner,
are you on the list?  Thanks.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.