Please Welcome a new Member Alan Soule '65

Please Welcome a new Member Alan Soule '65

New Subscriber(s): Alan Soule
Email Address is: alansoule@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Hampshire

Car(s) owned: 1965 LeBaron (Black, Black Leather)

Self-Introduction: Have always wanted a '65 and finally followed through. My
car needs its interior redone as well as the chrome and stainless. Runs well
and has surprisingly little rust for its age. I'd love to convert the front
bench seat to the high back seats offered on the convertable.