Save an 81 Imperial - happy update!

I have some good news!  A week ago I wrote about my "81 which I rescued from
the crusher, but due to some circumstances had to sell quickly.  By some
miracle, I got the much needed money, and was able to keep it and not sell it
to a pick-a-part for $500.00.  BTW, thanks to the folks who responded,
unfortunately all of them were too far away from me in So. Cal. to buy it.

It gets even better:  I came across another '81 in a pick-a-part with a red
interior and red leather rear seats, in good shape!  But missing the front
seats,  So, my '81 will soon have a red leather interior.  And a working
original factory stereo/cassette!  Does anyone know where I can locate some
original red leather seats?

Davis
1983 Imperial, white/red leather, all original, mint cond. & original owner
1981 Imperial, white/white leather, soon to be red leather interior, moonroof