A/C on 58

Easily done, MANY places sell aftermarket air that can
be installed on anything.  Most full time AC places
can do it also.  Pick up any hot rod or street rod
magazine and you'll find several manufacturers
advertize.  The only problem I have with them is the
hong kong fooee rotary compressor instead of the RV2
but hey, they will be cool.

Kerry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1856899773