Additive to moderate valve wear

I have been driving a 1951 brand P car for more than 20 years without using
any additives to suppress wear, and there doesn't seem to any damage.  I
have probably driven 40,000 miles in it, and the engine was old when I
started this.  I have used gas with and without alcohol in it and not noted
any difference in the way it runs.  Nor have I had any problems supposedly
blamed on alcohol in the gas. I use 10w30 motor oil in an engine originally
designed for non-detergent oil.  Yes, it uses some oil, but it always did.
    Most of the people who claim valve recession and other wear have high
performance cars, and drive them that way.  I suspect hard driving has more
to do with engine wear (Surprise, surprise) than the lack of lead in the
fuel.  I have a 57 Allis-Chalmers tractor I use for things like driving an 8
foot wide snowblower, and dragging a 16 foot batwing mower, and it
seems to be quite happy with the cheap non-lead fuel, too.

JOhn