Kerry's 73 has a new home

Well, with a lot of mixed emotions, I bid farewell to
Miss Goldie, my 73 Imperial.  Many of you have
followed the restoration and can appreciate all the
time, energy, sweat (and a little blood), and tears
that went into restoring the car.  Ah well, life goes
on.

Phil Brust from Jefferson Ga, is the new owner and
after seeing Phil's place Monday when Robert Soule and
I delivered the car, I'm sure that Phil will make her
even better.

Oh well, to compensate I guess, tonight, I called on,
looked at, and bought a 66 300.  Should make a nice
driver with some TLC.  Bye Miss Goldie.  I'll miss
you.

Kerryp

=====
Kerryp

50 Crown Limo, 57 sports roadster, 61(s) GeeA project, 64 Crown, 68 Convertible

http://dte.net/57imperial