'58 Imperial Brakes

Hello All-

The wealth of brake information being shared has me
thinking; Does a master cylinder, brake shoes, and wheel
cylinders from a '57 Chrysler Windsor fit on the '58
Imperial?  I have these extra parts, and would like to
use them on the Imperial, if possible.

Thanks again, guys for the wealth of information this
list has been for my Imperial!

Eric Skowron