1959 Brakes

Rex:

      I have NO experience with 59 Imperial brakes so I'm talking over
my head on this one.

     Does the 59 have the dual cylinders on the front like the 55/56
Imperials?  Did you remove the cylinders from the backing plate?

     If so, the bolt which holds the cyl to the backing plate is ALSO
the excentric bolt which adjusts the "Heel &Toe" of the brake shoe.

     If your Imperial does NOT have the dual front cylinders, disregard
& delete
this post.

That's All Folks
Jim      1939 Imperial Limo  C24