90's Imperials & me brakes

You could find a junker Imperial or Dynasty/5th
Ave/New Yorker with ABS and steal everything (booster,
vaccum lines, etc.) that you may have in question on
your car, and just interchange them.....

Or try to convert the brake system to all disc brakes,
and without abs, in a way which any auto guy could
figure out.

Or, you could get a FSM and see what it says.