90's Imperials & me brakes

The whirring noise was the ABS pump giving its best before expiring. If you
are lucky, it's a Bendix and rebuilts are available and reasonably priced.
If you share bad lick with me, your pump is a Bosch. The best price I found
on a Bosch pump was $1100.
Regardless, try this Mopar dealer in Columbia, SC for quick service and the
best dealer prices I've ever found.  www.galeanasc.com
Chrysler extended the warranty on Bendix ABS systems to 100,000 miles on the
90-93 Imperials but I doubt if it's still effective after all these years.

Phil Brust
Jefferson, GA
82 Imperial