CARLISLECHRYSLER NATIONALS 2OO2 VENDOR SOUGHT!!

--- Telstar901@xxxxxxx wrote:
> There was a vendor at the Carlisle Chrysler
> Nationals who was selling
> decorative chrysler liscense plates with the various
> years in the center and
> the chrysler emblem off to the left,as usual when

Hi Gerard,

I bought a couple of those plates from one of the
vendors at Carlisle, but I don't remember who it was.
I do know that they are available from several
sources.  Year One (http://www.yearone.com/) has them
listed in their catalog.

Good luck!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."